Below is a list of our most FAQ's. Please have a read of these and if you have any further queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit contact us
After your 6 months hire you can continue to hire the equipment or you can post the equipment to us at
PO BOX 424
Please make sure your name is clearly marked on the parcel
We have made the sign up process very easy and fast! To sign up for a CPAP Hire package there are a few things which are required.
1. Online Direct Debit Request Form. In the Debit Arrangement section, The regular debit is just the monthly hire fee and the cost varies depending on what package you hire ($59- $79/Month). The debit company will ask for a reference, this can be anything you like (ie- name, dob etc)
2. Identification- We require a copy of your drivers licence or some form of identification. This can be scanned to your computer and attached to the online application form or texted through to our mob 04 999 77 193.
3. Prescription- If you have a prescription you can also upload it to the online application form. If you don't, this is not a problem as all our hire machines are automatic and will adjust the pressure automatically.
The online application form is at the bottom of the sign up page- here
Remember most smart phones have good cameras on them these days. You could also take a photo of the documents and attach them to an email or text them through. Please send the email with forms attached to email@example.com
Below are the 2 Fees:
We provide a very quick turnaround time of 2-4 business days once we have received the paperwork. The equipment is sent via express post.
There is a 6 month minimum hire period and no maximum. You can hire for as long as you need the equipment. If you wish to return the equipment after your 36 months term, you will be required to post it back to our shop.
All our machines are APAP (AUTOMATIC) however we can set them to a set pressure (CPAP) if required.
CPAP machines deliver a continuous constant pressure. This is a set pressure normally determined by Sleep Study at a hospital (prescription). This pressure is the specified, require pressure to relieve the sleep apnoea.
AUTO (APAP) Machines deliver a variable pressure that is automatically regulated by the Auto Machine. The Auto machines are not set to one constant pressure, instead the pressure will vary throughout the night depending on a number of variables. The AUTO machines are considered to be superior to CPAP machines for various reasons. Most patients find them more comfortable to use as they deliver a lower average pressure compared with CPAP therapy.
If you have not been given a prescription for a required pressure or you are yet to do a CPAP titration study then we will set the equipment to AUTOMATIC SETTINGS.
Most patients find AUTO therapy more comfortable especially if they require a high CPAP Pressure. Because AUTO Machines vary the pressure throughout the night, the end result is a lower average pressure over the course of a night.
There are 3 main styles and each style has advantages and disadvantages. If you don't have a prescribed mask style we will supply you with all 3 styles so you can try each different style. Below is a list of the styles.
1. Full Face Masks- They cover the nose and mouth. The advantage of a full face mask is becuase the mouth is also covered by the mask it enable you to breathe through your mouth as well as your nose. Many people find it difficult just breathing through their nose of a night and this is when a full face mask should be worn. The disadvantage is they are a little larger than other styles of mask.
2. Nasal Masks- Very popular, they cover just the nose. They are small and lightweight. You must breathe only through your nose with a nasal mask (No mouth breathing).
3. Nasal Pillow Masks- The smallest masks available. They seal at the nostrils and are great for patients that can be a little claustrophobic. They're have a very low profile and are very light to wear. The disadvantage is they can sometimes be easily dislodged by restless sleepers and they are generally not used when the pressure required is High (ie- above 15cm)
Most CPAP masks come in Small/Medium/Large sizes. We can also help choose the correct size based on a licence picture or facial measurments which can be sent to us via email.
Nasal pillow masks come with a variety of sizes included so you can choose the correct size based on trial.
Yes! You can swap between different masks and machines as many times as you like! You only need to return the old equipment and pay $10 for the postage of the new equipment.
Yes! All the equipment we provide will record Sleep DATA. Some machines store this data on a SD card which will need to be mailed to us and others enable us to remotely report on the data.
These reports are provided FREE OF CHARGE.
There are a number of different CPAP manufacturers and as such they charge different prices for their products. The more expensive the equipment, the more expensive it is to hire.
The cheaper packages are still very good and will still provide great therapy. The more expensive packages tend to be a little quieter and they may have a few extra features such as heated tubing etc
If you can afford a more expensive package then you will certainly enjoy the high end equipment however if you are on a budget then the lower priced equipment is great value and still very easy to use.
We provide technical support over the phone or via email, we also have an online chat feature. We also have a number of Video chat services available which can be provided upon request. We are also working on some Online tutorial Videos which should be available in the near term.
The great thing about hiring CPAP equipment is if you require any items that are worn out we will provide them FREE OF CHARGE. You only need to pay for the postage!