NEW RELEASE 2020 BMC Luna IQ 2.0 Auto With Heated Tube Humidifier + Mask
or 4 fortnightly payments of $249.75 with More info
Currently On Back Order – ETA for arrival Early April 2020
The New Release 2020 Luna Auto IQ 2.0 Machine with Integrated H60S Heated Tue Humidifier delivers Auto Adjusting Pressure, reslex pressure relief and many comfort features such as a Heated Tube Humidifier.
The New Release IQ 2.0 has a quieter motor and also a new flow sensor allowing detection of central apnoea and more accurate analysis of a patients breathing meaning it can quickly and more accurately adjust the auto pressure delivery making it far more comfortable to use and more tailored delivery of the therapy pressure.
Included With This Purchase:
- New 2020 BMC Luna IQ 2.0 Auto
- Luna Heated Humidifier
- Hybernite Heated Tube Upgrade Kit (RRP $150)
- 2 x Reusable Foam Filters ( 1 installed )
- Power Supply
- SD Card
- Carrying Case
- 5 Year Australian Replacement Warranty
- Your Choice Of BMC CPAP Mask
- Full Receipt with ABN for health Care Claim
- Additional information
- Reviews (17)
Luna Auto IQ Auto Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Tube Humidifier
The Newly Released Luna Auto IQ Machine with Integrated H60S Heated Humidifier by BMC is bound to be the most sought after Automatic CPAP Machine on the market today. The Luna Auto was designed to do all the work for you, adjusting automatically to deliver the right amount of pressure throughout the night while you sleep.
This new intelligent Luna Auto CPAP machine has been designed for home therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and offers all the latest most up to date technology while at the same time remaining to be very user friendly.
The Luna Auto CPAP Machine includes advanced sensor technology to automatically track your respiratory condition, detect the onset of snoring and automatically increases the pressure until the airway is fully open.
The Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier gives you extra comfort while adding just the right amount of humidity that you need throughout the night.
Features of the Luna Auto IQ
BMCares app is another great feature that allows you remote access to your sleep therapy with just a simple phone call. iCode® is web-based. No software installation or direct cable connections are necessary. iCode® is free, and comes standard on every model. The machine will show information such as compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, snore index, and leak rate. Tracking your sleep Data has never been easier.
The iCode offers patient auto-dial with voice recognition for automated compliance data retrieval.
Reslex is design to help users adjust as they exhale during sleep therapy. The machine will operate a low pressure until a higher pressure is needed. Reslex is a comfort feature that eases the exhalation process making it easier to breathe out against the air flow. Reslex offers 3 settings, with 1 being the lowest drop in pressure and 3 the largest drop in pressure, or you can simply turn it off and not have any drop in pressure if you choose.
Heated H60S Humidifier has 5 Heat settings that you can adjust according to your desired level of humidity. The settings are displayed with blue lights indicating the level that you have selected, or you can choose to not used the heated humidifier at all.
Using a Heated Humidifier with your CPAP treatment can prevent nasal congestion. The heated humidifierm is simply a chamber filled with water that sits on a heater-plate. The air from the CPAP passes over the warm water in the chamber before it is delivered to your airways.
On/Off features automatic starting and stopping of therapy when the user puts their mask on and starts breathing, or takes the mask off when your therapy is finished.
Important Tip: Oxygen can be added to this machine’s CPAP therapy, however, oxygen must be turned on after CPAP therapy has started, and it must be turned off before CPAP therapy is ended. This safety tip will prevent oxygen from bleeding into the CPAP machine, which could cause a problem.
3B Medical is in the business of making your life easier by offering this one of a kind Luna Auto CPAP Machine, giving you all the comfort features that the user would desire to have for their sleep therapy.
- Cleaning: Clean the water chamber before using the humidifier for the first time. It is important clean the water chamber once a week. The humidifier exterior may be cleaned with running water and a mild cleanser. After rinsing the humidifier, make sure to dry the lid and body entirely.
- Travel: Empty the water from the humidifier water chamber before placing the machine and humidifier in the BMC carrying case. This case is designed to hold the device as well as the accessories in order to protect each part while traveling.
- Elevation Settings: Set the elevation setting depending on the need, If the elevation setting is wrong the machine may produce an inaccurate pressure, if the atmospheric pressure surpasses the noted range, the leak alert may not work at its optimal potential.
- Power: The Luna CPAP is capable of operating on 100 to 240 V and 50 / 60 Hz., the Luna machine can operate in any country, in some cases a power socket adapter may be necessary.
- BMC N4 Nasal Mask – Sizes S / M / L
The N4 by BMC is a new lightweight Nasal Interface. The ultra lightweight and minimal design means the mask is easy to assemble, wear and clean. The innovative designed means the mask has more movement and flexibility, meaning there are minimal mask leaks. Most importantly it is light and comfortable to wear. The N4 also comes in a Starter Pack, with all 3 sizes included to ensure the perfect fit.
- Auto Fit: Supporting frame automatically adapts to any forehead. All cushions share the same frame.
- Pad Free: Innovatively remove the forehead pad to reduce the contact area. Minus is a plus.
- Flash Your Use: Simplest structure ever. Two parts only, but that’s all you need.
2. BMC P2 Nasal Pillow Mask
BMC Medical – P2 Nasal Pillows Interface – S / M / L cushions all included with the pack.
BMC P2 Nasal Pillows Interface is a brand new mask with minimalism design, including the headgear, it only has few parts, makes it much easier to not only wear but also clean and assemble. Most important, it is so light and comfortable, while wearing you can hardly feel it.
3. BMC F2 Full Face – Sizes S / M / L
The iVolve F2 Full Face Mask channels airflow non-invasively to a patient from a positive airway pressure device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bi-level system.
The iVolve F2 Full Face Mask is:
• To be used by adult patients (> 66 lb / 30 kg) for whom positive airway pressure therapy has been prescribed.
• Intended for single-patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital / institutional environment.
Dual-wall cushion will significantly fit for your face with minimal pressure points. The slide-in design provides you with high level seal and effective treatment.
Thanks to its 5 parts compact design, you can reassemble it instantly. Less parts, more convenience.
With the unique design, your vision is totally released and you will have the chance to enjoy the world as well as therapy.
Please note there is 20% restocking fee for returns. Please check our full T & Cs before purchasing or hiring our cpap equipment
Nasal, Pillow, Full
Small, Medium, Large